We have the following vacancies:
Are you, or a friend or relative, interested in a role in school? We are looking for
additional Lunchtime Supervisors to support the supervision of children at lunchtime,
between 12pm and 1pm Monday to Friday (we can be flexible around days if you would
prefer not to work every day).
- Provide support and guidance to children in the school setting during lunchtimes.
- Work as part of a welcoming and supportive team of staff, parents and governors
- Have excellent communication skills and a commitment to working within a team
- Be a positive role model for all of our pupils and uphold our school values.
£9.50 per hour (equated to account for term time working)
Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
This school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced
Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and a range of other recruitment checks.
Please contact Claire Leightley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01661 864426 if you
wish to apply, or for a further discussion about working hours.
Contract type: Term Time - 24 hours per week
Contract term: Permanent
Grade/Salary: Band 3 £12,081 - £12,302 p.a.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Teaching Assistant to join the team at Belsay Primary School.
This role is to work with pupils, staff and other professionals to achieve the best outcomes for our pupils. Our focus is on teaching and learning in the classroom as well as leading interventions for pupils who need more focused support, either 1-1 or in small groups.
Belsay Primary is the smallest of Pele Trust’s schools with capacity for 105 pupils. Located in the village of Belsay, approximately 5 miles outside Ponteland, the school is set in a semi-rural location in extensive grounds owned by Belsay Trust. The school has strong, well developed and positive relationships with parents and enjoys the support of the wider local community.
Undoubtedly, the pupils are the school’s greatest asset and you will find them to be polite, engaging and motivated to do well. Teaching in KS1 and KS2 is in mixed-age groups, i.e. Y1&2, Y3&4 and Y5&6.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an excellent teaching assistant with high expectations for learning
• Is enthusiastic, highly motivated, energetic and creative
• Enjoys new challenges and working as part of an effective team
• Believes that all children can achieve success
In return we offer:
• Committed and supportive staff and governors
• An excellent work environment
• Support for career development
Please contact Claire Leightley for an application form
Pele Trust and Belsay Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will undertake an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. We will also conduct an online check of publicly available information on Shortlisted candidates.